Monday, January 26, 2015

Cooking class!

COOKING CLASS!

Tonight I took a cooking class at a cooking school called In Tavola! It was so much fun, we made Caprese di Melanzane (Eggplant Caprese), Pasta Fresca all' Uovo (Fresh egg pasta) that we made fettuccine and the ravioli with, Tortelli Di Patate (potato tortelli), and Pinna Cotta with Chocolate Rum Sauce. It was pretty easy.. but we will see how much I did learned when I actually have to make everything by myself and not a professional helping me! Luckily, they gave us the recipes and instructions so hopefully it will turn out the same as it did tonight, because everyone needs to try it!!







It was worth all the work!
Ciao!
-Chef Natalie :)

5 comments:

  1. You are going to have to cook me a fabulous 5-course dinner when you come home. Miss you lady<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I can do that! Well.. try to at least:) I miss you!!

      Delete
  2. That looks GREAT Nat!!! Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Natalie. The one thing that I wanted to do, but didn't, was take a cooking class while I was there. Celena and I nearly did, but.... I will look forward to you making us a meal...but I LOVE eggplant, and Uncle Ron, well.... doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun!! I am excited to make it for everyone, hopefully it will turn out as good as it looks here:) Ha! Uncle Ron will have to try it.. it will change his view on eggplant!!

      Delete