Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Uffizi!

I do not know how to start this post because I could say so much about the Uffizi, but at the same time I am speechless about it! There was SO MUCH to see, you could really spend hours in there and still not see everything. Uncle Dale- you were right when you said you could go in every week and each time see something new! Just amazing art work, and all the detail along with how old everything is.. I feel so excited that I was able to be there and see all that art close up and in person. My program gave all the students museum passes so I can go there for free as many times as I want to!! These are just some of the pictures I took, there are so many and they really don't do any justice to how awesome everything is.





So, everything inside was amazing but the view of the river was really cool too!


After that, we went to one of our advisors favorite gelato place.. it is now my favorite! Its called Gelateria die Neri and its the best I've had here so far that is for sure!



2 comments:

  1. Uffizi and gelato...a combination made in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! Really- anything and gelato is a heavenly combination! :)

      Delete